Sunday 11 April 2010

Live at the Zoo

"There is a drumming noise inside my head that throws me to the ground"

The beginning lines of Florence and the machine, "Drumming"
Just what I feel like whenever I shopping for clothes.
Being a size 20 plus has its disadvantages. I feel happy when I have the perfect piece of clothing, but utterly miserable when I am on a hunt for a new favourite item.
My head is overflowing with ideas on what to create for the perfect day out, unfortunately most of the time,, time is of the essence and work is more important when it comes down to it, and i go for the next best thing. Buying into the stuff which is sold in shops and make me look frumpy, old fashioned and looking like a poodle on speed.

I am in the middle of creating what is hopefully something I can be proud of a collection of jackets and dresses for larger ladies.

2 comments:

  1. I'm doing the same thing! I thought of starting 'Divalicious' adaptive sized clothes for larger ladies. Each design handmade to order to a woman's figure - as we all know we don't put weight on equally or in the same places...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey how are you,, yes thats right and loosing usally takes on all shpes and sizes,, i just get angry and miserable aftera a week of a diet so i dont bother anymore,
    come and visit me at

    http://www.burdastyle.com/profiles/flowergirl22/my_studio

    ReplyDelete