Thursday 22 April 2010

The Green Giant

This photo shows something I have always wanted to try out.


One day I sat down, searching through my mountains of fabric, when I came across this nice green, I am not a green girls,, does not suit me( so I thought,) but, looking at this green made me think again,
So I found a dress pattern, cut out the pieces and started adding different techniques and designs.
I took fabric, a black marker pen, heat up glitter and a heat gun, and just did what you usually do on paper.




This was the result,, slightly singed but ok,, house is still standing.






After I cleaned up all the silver glitter, i left it for the night, to get my brain focused on the next step.

1 comment:

  1. Another day has gone by, i made some ajustements on a pair of velvet trousers, made it into a skirt. picture will follow later.

    And I picked a dress I will revamp at a later date.

    ReplyDelete