Sunday 17 July 2011

orange zipper and the lining

Oh well it’s been a while,, since I have managed to work my way around and into a new job,
The chance or time of picking up old project has slightly diminished.
The kids growing ever more lazy, new kittens in the family,, who destroy nearly all of my moments of tranquillity. But today I have a glimmer of hope with the slight few to a better chance finishing a project at some stage,, not a hopeless outlook on ,, into the never never box.
There are plenty of ideas, more than enough, , to fit into 4 lifetimes,, but this one has been staring at me for a while now,, have been told off by friends and been told to get on with it,,,
I today have found a zipper ORANGE,, to go with the colour of some of the thread,, got to stick with the one,,,,
LINING is another story,, been on DaWanda,, for ages looking at all the different designs,, I wanted it to also be orange, with a bit of a kick,, I have found something,, just have to make sure I can get enough of it..

No comments:

Post a Comment